15 Questions with Camaro Jackson
In the latest installment of “15 Questions with…”, Dynamo Pro Wrestling’s Drake Lee had the opportunity to have a video conference with the Dynamo Pro Wrestling D-1 champion, Camaro Jackson. In this sit-down interview, we had the opportunity to learn a lot more behind the man who many people are calling “the fastest rising star in Dynamo Pro Wrestling”.
1) Who did you look up to growing up?
The person I looked up to growing up was my mother. She raised me all by herself and never complained about it. She took care of me through and through and helped me believe in myself when there wasn’t anything to believe in.
2) What is the best advice that you have been given about professional wrestling?
I’ve always been told “Out of sight and out of mind”…you know….Stay out of trouble. You also have to show some guys. You have to have some pride in what you do. Don’t take “No” for an answer. Speak up for yourself. If there’s an idea that doesn’t sit right with you, say something. At the end of the day, without the wrestlers, there is no professional wrestling.
3) What has been the highlight of your career to this point?
The highlight of my career was having my kids in attendance to experience my first singles championship win.
4) Why did you want to compete in Dynamo Pro Wrestling?
Dynamo Pro is the heart of St. Louis wrestling. I’m St. Louis all the way to the Arch! Who wouldn’t want to compete for Dynamo Pro?
5) Many people don’t know this, but you really enjoy video games. Do you have a favorite video game?
Star Wars! Anything Star Wars!
6) The fans of Dynamo Pro Wrestling have often mentioned your great physique and conditioning. You work out quite often. When you get a chance to have a “cheat meal”, what do you go for?
7) What would you be doing today for a living if you hadn’t gone into professional wrestling?
I would’ve more than likely been a police officer. I studied criminal justice in college. My long-term goal was to eventually work for the FBI.
8) If a movie was written about your life was written, who would play you in the movie?
Me, Myself, and CGI!
9) Can you share any stories from your travels in the world of professional wrestling?
Unfortunately, no. What happens in Denver, stays in Denver!
10) If you had a “day off”, what would you do?
Somewhere along the lines of sleeping and eating endless boxes of pizza? Am I right?
11) In your opinion, who will be the next person to win a championship in Dynamo Pro Wrestling?
Since I’m currently the D-1 champion, and technically I’m the top champion in Dynamo Pro Wrestling because I have a pinfall victory over the Dynamo Pro heavyweight champion, I think you can figure it out. I will tell you this…Who’s going to step up and give me a real challenge?
12) Who is your celebrity crush?
13) Who is the most annoying person in Dynamo Pro Wrestling?
Ricky Rodriguez…definitely Ricky Rodriguez! He is a great competitor, but he is such a lonely guy.
14) If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
I would take away the hate out of people’s hearts. The world can be such a hateful place. It’s already big and scary…let’s do something different and weather the storm with love.
15) Do you have any final words for the fans of Dynamo Pro Wrestling?
We will see you guys sooner rather than later. Please be safe and stay healthy.